- We would have flying cars if we didn’t have the state.
- Danny is joking with his make murika great again hat but does everyone who bumps into our videos know that?
- Taking the NAP–parenting and trespassing.
- Do you have a right to not have your property value negatively effected by your neighbors behavior?
- What if your neighbor builds a giant cock on their front lawn?
- How history is told by the government and then revised.
- The academic model is a sinking ship / bubble–what Jacques wants to do to make it better.
The Terrafugia Transition a flying car / driving airplane that you can reserve now but not actually buy.
Great Myths of the Great Depression by Lawrence Reed. Note: This publication was updated in 2010. I have not read the updated version and I don’t know how closely it holds to what I said in the video about being Chicago School. It’s possible that it has been revised to be more Austrian, or maybe not. Either way, the Chicago School even is very good at pointing out many faults of government and there is a lot to learn here about history. If you already have an understanding the economics of freedom, but are not deeply familiar with this historical narrative of the Great Depression, this piece will strike you quite hard. It systematically shows, point after point, after point, how the government caused The Great Depression through a perfect storm of bullshit. If I had to guess, no paper has done more to revise depression area economic history than this one and it was first written, in 1998, almost 6 decades after it ended.