Part three of our talk takes on a different feel than the other parts. We have different topics for you and more great stories. Check out the topics below.
Stories with Dale
- Dale tells stories illustrating the difference between law enforcement and threat management. Cops will set let a robber keep robbing people to catch them doing it. Dale will stop the robber from making the mistake of robbing people in the first place.
- Several of Dale’s team got shot. He decided to blame himself for all negative outcomes. That drove him to change his methodology and end the shootings.
- Dale had some really unfair racist stuff happen to his family when he was a child. He tells a few stories to illustrate.
- People like “sharing” (meaning taxation” when they don’t have anything to be taxed but not so much after they get money to be stole from them. I don’t think Dale quite put it this way but he is a generous man who gives away his service to people who need it.
- People hunted down entire towns of African Americans and destroy them. They were called Black Hunts.
- Kill Zones: Dale tells some Amazing stories about what happened in New Orleans during the Katrina aftermath. You won’t want to miss this.
- Towards the end, we were 3 hours into the show. Danny and I were trying to wrap up and Mike really wanted to keep talking. Dale was game for as long as we would listen.
- A different take on the George Zimmerman story.
We have to teach against this concept that life has so little value and that laws are more important than life.