We are at the Midwest Peace and Liberty Coalition Winter-Fest this weekend and have a great crowd of anarchists to celebrate the philosophy of freedom with. Guests, Scott, Beth, Lou Feen, Lynn, Paul and Jackson join the show to discuss anarchy and freedom. There are a few short clips of us having fun, after the show.
- Everyone’s path to anarchy is different, yet also the same: An epiphany in how to reach people.
- A little more information about how MPLC got started, Scott was there from the beginning.
- Food Freedom
- A thought transcendence is necessary to get us to anarchy.
- Lou talks about the wonder he found in anarchy.
- Do you Prefer the word anarchist or voluntaryist?
- Make sure you stick around for snow tubing, after the show….
- And an anarchy Giraffe by guess who?
“Everyone has two pancreases” –Mike. LOL